- Contact Us
You can contact the website to request general information using the Contact Form under General Info to the left of this screen. To contact the Parish Council, Village Hall or other individual groups/services featured on the website, please contact them directly using the contact details on their web page.
- Neighbourhood Plan
Find out about the joint Neighbourhood Plan being developed for Baginton and Bubbenhall. Our formal consultation on the first draft Neighbourhood Plan took place during February and March 2016 and the Plan has been updated to take account of feedback received. We are now entering a formal public consultation period for the updated Plan running from Monday 24th October 2016 to Monday 19th December 2016. You can study the updated Plan and communicate your comments using the consultation form available as a Word or pdf document. A leaflet containing this form will be delivered to all houses in the village during the consultation period.
- A45/A46 Tollbar End Improvement Scheme: -
- The A45/A46 Tollbar End Improvement Scheme was given the go-ahead by the Secretary of State and, subject to Statutory Procedures, commenced in the Autumn of 2013. Attached is the letter of 29th July 2013 from Galliford Try, which descibed the early works that needed to be carried out, starting at the beginning of August 2013.
- See the Highways Agency website for full details of the scheme, including their quarterly newsletter that has information on progress.
- Local Plan Revised Development Strategy: -
- Warwick District Council has prepared a revised Local Plan for Warwick District, which will guide the area's future development for the next 15 years. The document has been prepared and is supported by a range of reports that can be found on the WDC website
- Following a public consultation, the plan was approved by WDC in January 2015 and was submitted to the Inspector along with the consultation comments. The Inspector set a date for the examination in public of the Local Plan of 6th – 12th May 2015. This initial session concentrated on soundness in respect of housing and WDC’s duty to cooperate with neighbouring councils. Following issues raised during this examination, the Inspector agreed to suspend the Local Plan Examination until May 2016 to allow time for WDC to address his concerns.
- Now this additional work has been completed, hearing Sessions will resume at 09.30am on Tuesday 27th September 2016 within the Assembly Hall of Leamington Spa Town Hall. The first 6 weeks of Hearings will be held in the Town Hall before moving to the Bowls Pavilion, Victoria Park for weeks 7 – 9 (from 29th November onwards).
- Correspondence between the Inspector and WDC can be found on the Local Plan Examination area of WDC's website.
- The latest Village Newsletter at the bottom of this page (can be viewed as a PDF)
- View the Baginton Village Directory of Information
- Volunteer to become a Street Champion for the police/Neighbourhood Watch